starting strength gym
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Zappey1 Training Vlog

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Week 6 done. 505 lbs. 5x4 rep PR lost 2 on my last set but still hit it for 3. Rep PR in close grip 305 5x5. It was a brutal day!

I hit all my sets and reps but my sciatica nerve is killing my lifts! Hope to get it in check as the volume phase of the program wraps up. Let me know what you think of the effects.

I like the explosive effects and the ever present He-man.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisza View Post
    I like the explosive effects and the ever present He-man.
    Thanks for the feed back. I enjoy that stuff I just thought others might find them cheesy.

Just finished week 7 day 2. Happy Thanksgaining! Went well check it out let me know if you like the recap at the end or I should cut it.

No work out today. I went on a 14 mile late season hike yesterday. I am very sore having not hiked in about 3 months. I will be lifting next on Wednesday. I hate to miss a day but there is no way I will get a decent work out with how beat up I am. Life happens!

I grinded out this workout. My sciatica was acting up big time on the deadlifts. Form on the last rep was janky AF. Squats and bench went better then I had hoped! I think my sciatica butt check issue is getting better?

It was another Grinder! I don't think my butt cheek sciatica issue is getting any better. I'm in my high intensity low volume phase so I don't work out again for 4 days. If the pain is not feeling much better by then I will probably cut the squat and deadlift weights down until it does not hurt or only mildly hurts for a few weeks. Injuries are part of the Iron game. If things do not feel better after a few workouts then you have to change it up.

Just finished week 9 day 1. Went rough I should have stuck with 405 on the squats. I still have some hopes for a PR deadlift. I will see how Saturdays session goes. Let me know what effects you guys like and don't like!

starting strength coach development program
    Finished up my week 9. Dropped the weights way down on squats and deadlifts. Felt good very little pain just some comfortableness. I hope to be able to handle some heavier weight next week but I guess we will see. Next week is the end of the program. Then Ill take a week off and start my next program. I am still optimistic about a 405 bench PR. Bench is a little lower then I would hope but it is feeling pretty good. Let me know about the effects. Good bad or to much.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast