starting strength gym
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Zappey1 Training Vlog

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Finished week 10 day 1. Squats is feeling a little better. I have almost no hope for a PR in squat or deadlift this program. Bench is still looking pretty good. Hope to work my way back up next program cycle after the Holidays off.

Week 10 day 2 done! Went well on everything especially bench. Recovery is happening but very slowly.

Default Merry Gainsmas!

Merry Gainsmas! I Hit some solid numbers. I got a PR in bench 405. I used elbow sleeves but it felt so easy in hindsight I don't think I needed them. It is the last day in the program. I'm going to take about 8 days off. I'm heading to Iceland. I will post a video of the trip. After new years. I hope all my injuries are healed up and I hit some PRs to start off 2020!

Took a week off to take a trip to Iceland. It was supper fun. I'm looking forward to getting back to training!

First few workouts for the New Year. I'm starting a new routine. 4 days a week more of a body part split. I'm worried about volume but I'm going to run it with the closest fidelity I can and see what results I get. My sciatica is still acting up but not as bad. This has way less squatting then what I was doing so I hope it will help it heal some more.

Just finished week 1 on the new routine. The sciatic pain is still there but less intense. I hope to rehab it by the end of this routine cycle. It realy messes with my deadlift. Everything else went well nothing ground breaking this week

Finished the first 2 days of week 2. That sciatica is getting rough. Things start out okay but as the sets and reps add up it starts to nag. I'm going to have to adjust the weights more then I like to make sure it continues to heal and does not get more aggravated. So frustrating I HATE TAKING WEIGHT OFF THE BAR!!! No effects this week. Views are down and I'm not sure every one enjoys them. If you do enjoy them make sure you let me know and I'll add them back in the next video.

Finished Week 2. Sciatica butt check is feeling a little better. It still got more and more painful as the sets built up. First 3 set feel great each set after causes me a little more pain each time. But it is still less overall pain. I had to throw on the winged helmet for some extra Odin power on my last set. Again if you liked the effects in the old videos let me know and ill add them back in on future videos.

Default Pushed 2 hard 2 fast

I just finished day 1&2 on my week 3. Things started out okay. But as the reps went on things got painful. I have 2 more workouts until a d-load week. I'm going to try to finish them the best I can. I'm thinking about taking 2 weeks D-load just to get some extra time to heal. Things were going well a few weeks ago but I now think I pushed to hard.

starting strength coach development program
    Finished up week 3. I had to drop the weights down on deadlifts and front squats. I have been pushing to hard. I should have came back slower after my vacation. I'm going to hit it super light on DL and squats for at least 2 weeks. I'm going to continue with my press and bench progression as that is going well.

My first trainee has completed his Novice 18 week LP! Joe is like 36 weighs about 190 ish had not done any real lifting since HS. I only have his 5 rep comparisons as a 1rm would have not been valid when he was starting out.
    DL: 235x5 to 325x5 +90
    press: 105x5 to 135x5 +30
    squats: 165x5 to 290x5 +125
    bench: 135x5 to 185x5 +50
    I'm going to have him max out this next week to use the % info for his next 9 week program. I think he made pretty solid gains!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast