starting strength gym
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Thread: Cole's HLM/TM

• starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    8/27
    lower

squat - 315 x 5 x 5

notes: thats all. took about 45 minutes, maybe slightly less. but it was hard enough and its nice to focus on one thing.

8/28
    HIIT

treadmil / airdyne intervals - 30 minutes

notes: DOMS from yesterday squat session. listened to Pakulski podcast on longevity. pretty good but for the most comprehensive, simple yet effective principles regarding longevity I find Sully lays it out perfectly in BBrx

8/29
    upper

bench - 275 x 5
    press - 140 x 5 x 5
    chins

notes: delts were burning! not used to this amount of volume. i sure do love pressing though, somehow i always forget and end up favoring bench instead. i really want to get my lifts back up there and this time keep adding to the load and PRing insterad of just finding an excuse to deload like i have for the past 5 years. tommorrows lower ID is making me a little nervous as i have a top set of squat and DL that seem heavy to me. im excited for it though.

starting strength coach development program
    8/30
    lower

squat - 355 x 5

DL - 395x5, 345x5

notes: only took about 40 minutes and was way easier than i imagined it would be. i can with certainity now say that pulling once a week is optimal for me. anymore usually results in lower back tendonitis, which i have had none as of late. these intensity day sets were no where near limit sets. now i am going to grill a steak for lunch. the benefits of working from home. i would like to get up to the 242 div, but evertime i get close to that weight i feel like shit and get a spare tire. also, with my trt protocol i havent been able to gain a pound, it seems to be keeping my metabolism high and my body composition lean. not a bad thing i suppose. next week volume loads remain the same and intensity day goes to triples.

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930