Page 312 of 312 FirstFirst ... 212262302310311312
Results 3,111 to 3,114 of 3114

Thread: Still Waiting For That pivot: Trump Said Something Foolish,Hypocritical...

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyRed View Post
    Let's examine this. Either "he knew what he was getting into" was entirely accurate, and therefore you can fuck off, or it wasn't and the man was a retard, and you can still fuck off. But of course when it's time to take a shot at The Right, yo uhave to pretend to give a shit, and that means stop calling The Troops baby killers.
    Trump shouldn't have said "he knew what he was getting into" to a dead widow driving to pick up her husband's dead body for the same reason I don't tell relatives of the deceased at funerals "well, it was bound to happen sooner or later--no one lives forever, after all." While true, it's also a completely shitty, unnecessary, and insensitive thing to say.

But thanks for showing your true colors. You profess to dislike Trump but then go to the mat to defend this kind of stuff. More revealing of you than those imagined crybaby retard statists. Trump is likely the only leader in history that has had to defend statements made in a fucking condolence call.

Also, show where I have referred to The Troops as baby killers in my entire 6.5 year posting history. Oh, that's right...you can't, because I haven't. But hey, why not just make up things that people say/do and then criticize them? It's straight out of your mancrush's playbook...

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin View Post
    This was your worst troll job yet. Do better.
    Only the Russian judge gave it higher than a 2.3, and that's just because Red's mancrush asked to do him a solid.

Started a new thread to celebrate the beginning of the end. Corker and Flake have burned the boats behind themselves.