Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: How many eggs do you eat per day?

Quote Originally Posted by MattJ.D. View Post
    I haven't been eating much eggs at all the past 6 months. Going back to 6 a day (2 easy over, 4 scrambled) with a cup (cooked) of white rice. Loaded with salt,pepper,hot sauce, and I Can't Believe Its Not Butter spray.
    Yum, rice and eggs is one of my go-to comfort foods. Cook rice, add half a carton of eggs, salt and pepper and mix it all together.
    Last edited by bernhard; 08-08-2017 at 03:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BenzoSt View Post
    0. I used to eat 3 a day, but when I discovered I had a cholesterol of 314, I was so mortified that I stopped eating egg yolks, red meat, coconut oil, and dairy fat. It worked and my cholesterol dropped to around 190.
    My guess is, you could just stop eating red meat, bad oil and dairy fat, and your cholesterol would drop to the normal range. But anyway, your experiment just shows, that a change in a lifestyle maybe no less important than a good or bad heredity.

Quote Originally Posted by BenzoSt View Post
    0. I used to eat 3 a day, but when I discovered I had a cholesterol of 314, I was so mortified that I stopped eating egg yolks, red meat, coconut oil, and dairy fat. It worked and my cholesterol dropped to around 190.
    That's a pretty swell result but no need to drop the coconuts. They don't contain any cholesterol.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415