Thread of awesome Thread of awesome - Page 388

starting strength gym
Page 388 of 390 FirstFirst ... 288338378386387388389390 LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,880 of 3900

Thread: Thread of awesome

  1. #3871
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,824

    Default

    • texas seminar date
    • wichita falls texas march seminar date
    • woodmere new york april seminar date
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshuggah View Post
    Looking good!!!!

  2. #3872
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Middle of feckin' nowhere
    Posts
    47

    Default

    So, because none of my friends or family care about my weight lifting, I thought I'd be an attention whore here.

    I just squated double body weight for a triple ! And it was in a crossfit gym while working away from home, I bet I'm the first person to squat 175kg in that gym

  3. #3873
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big-Green-Mud-Machine View Post
    So, because none of my friends or family care about my weight lifting, I thought I'd be an attention whore here.

    I just squated double body weight for a triple ! And it was in a crossfit gym while working away from home, I bet I'm the first person to squat 175kg in that gym
    Nice job!

  4. #3874
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    452

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Meshuggah View Post
    My first actual image of Sugar. Perfect.

  5. #3875
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,544

    Default

    Finally joined the 500 pound deadlift club! My mission is now complete, having benched 300 a few months ago, and for a double earlier this week. Squatted 400 ages ago. And earlier today finally completed the trifecta! Woo hoo.

  6. #3876
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Chicago Burbs, IL
    Posts
    747

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by caveman View Post
    Finally joined the 500 pound deadlift club! My mission is now complete, having benched 300 a few months ago, and for a double earlier this week. Squatted 400 ages ago. And earlier today finally completed the trifecta! Woo hoo.
    Nicely done!

  7. #3877
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Middle of feckin' nowhere
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by caveman View Post
    Finally joined the 500 pound deadlift club! My mission is now complete, having benched 300 a few months ago, and for a double earlier this week. Squatted 400 ages ago. And earlier today finally completed the trifecta! Woo hoo.
    I'm not far behind you on deads, I accidentally did 210 deadlift last night instead of 205, funny thing was I didn't think I'd be able to do 205! But my bench is definitely lagging.....

  8. #3878
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,544

    Default

    Joined the 3 plate bench club today! YES!

  9. #3879
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Western Kentucky
    Posts
    880

    Default

    525x5 bone on bone! The last rep may have not counted in a meet, but I think itís cool that I didnít puss out, and stayed committed to the pull!


    YouTube

  10. #3880
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Middle of feckin' nowhere
    Posts
    47

    Default

    starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradley Gish View Post
    525x5 bone on bone! The last rep may have not counted in a meet, but I think itís cool that I didnít puss out, and stayed committed to the pull!


    YouTube
    That last one was a life affirmer for you for sure! I bet you saw stars after that set?!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •