Thread of awesome Thread of awesome - Page 390

starting strength gym
Page 390 of 390 FirstFirst ... 290340380388389390
Results 3,891 to 3,900 of 3900

Thread: Thread of awesome

• phoenix arizona seminar date
    • texas seminar date
    Finally squatted over 400. First did 405 and it glided up. Then got this grindy 415 after some rest:

YouTube

Total gain of 25lbs over last squat PR. Blessed be Adonai, who trains my hands for battle and my fingers for war. SDG

Talked my dad into getting under the bar a couple of months ago. Bought him BBRx to convince him to start, and had to buy him micro plates for Christmas and shoes for his 69th birthday a few days ago. He wasn’t willing to spend the money until he was sure he’d stick with it. My argument that he would be more likely to stick with it if he had the right gear were insufficient. Today I got this while we were texting about his next workout.

image1.jpg

Made my day. I think we got him!

^^ This is so cool! Kudos to the both of you!

Quote Originally Posted by Dillon Spencer View Post
    Talked my dad into getting under the bar a couple of months ago. Bought him BBRx to convince him to start, and had to buy him micro plates for Christmas and shoes for his 69th birthday a few days ago. He wasn’t willing to spend the money until he was sure he’d stick with it. My argument that he would be more likely to stick with it if he had the right gear were insufficient. Today I got this while we were texting about his next workout.

image1.jpg

Made my day. I think we got him!
    I aspire to be like your dad in my later years!

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Bischoff View Post
    Finally squatted over 400. First did 405 and it glided up. Then got this grindy 415 after some rest:

YouTube

Total gain of 25lbs over last squat PR. Blessed be Adonai, who trains my hands for battle and my fingers for war. SDG
    That was a hell of a rep! Well done sir!

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Bischoff View Post

YouTube

Oh, man! Ring that up and put it in the books. Nice job!

My wife got a text last night from our neighbors saying that they thought there house might be haunted because they could feel some thumping. At first it was barely noticeable, then it got more and more apparent. Then all of a sudden it stopped. Turns out I was deadlifting in the garage last night at the same time. Hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by caveman View Post
    My wife got a text last night from our neighbors saying that they thought there house might be haunted because they could feel some thumping. At first it was barely noticeable, then it got more and more apparent. Then all of a sudden it stopped. Turns out I was deadlifting in the garage last night at the same time. Hahaha.
    Thatís pretty funny that they actually thought there were ghosts!

I stopped all the bullshit training I had been doing and decided to start my SSNLP after reading SSBT. Exciting but not so awesome.

Awesome was when the small, weak, female mammal whom I call my wife also decided to start her SSNLP!

starting strength nutrition camp
    I-is-a-fatass you are my hero. Carry on!