Greetings,

about a week ago I attempted a PR The Press (55kg) and did 5 reps across, however my right elbow started stinging badly right after the first set.
Pain is located "behind" the elbow next to the triceps, nothing to do with forearm so I assume it's not tennis elbow.
Hurts the most at 90°+ angles and only during The Press, Bench Press is fine, Chinups are fine. Took some painkillers and let it rest for a few days, it seemed like it was OK again.

Attempted another PR The Press (57.5kg) today and started stinging like shit again, gave up after the second set since the pain got unbearable, can still feel it when I fully extend my arm.

Since I already read some forum posts on this issue I'll say this in advance:
- My grip is not in the back of my hand but rests firmly on the bone of the forearm/wrist during The Press.
- Yes I did do lying tricep extensions (as illustrated in your video here: The Lying Triceps Extension with Mark Rippetoe - YouTube) on The Press days and my elbow hurt doing those aswell.

What's the best course of action here to not make it feel like the gym owner is stabbing my elbow because I didn't pay for this month yet?
Stop incrementing The Press for now? Deload?
Obviously I'll stop doing lying tricep extensions if that's what caused it. And pay for this month.

Thanks!