starting strength gym

Thread: A Note to the Forum Readers

Default A Note to the Forum Readers

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Just wanted to write a little note to all of you, many of whom I've been communicating back and forth with on this forum with since 2012.

I mainly just wanted to thank each and every one of you for your support over the last several years. It's been an honor and privilege to host this programming forum and I thank Rip & Stef for giving me the opportunity. Many of you guys have purchased programs and coaching from me over this time, and again, I thank each and every one of you for supporting my businesses. It means more to me than you know.

I hope you guys have learned as much from me as I have from you. As the quote in the book says - When one teaches, two learn. So thank you again.

Finally, I have received more than a few emails from some of you essentially asking "What Happened?" Nothing. Sorry, there is no drama.

As the community of SS Coaches has grown it's simply time to let some others step in and showcase their skills and knowledge and offer you guys some fresh perspective. We have an unreal amount of talent and experience within our ranks and you guys need to get to know them. Chief among them is Mr. Carter.

I maintain a great relationship with Starting Strength and Rip, intend to stay active on the forums, and will continue to be active with articles at my blog, and perhaps now have some time to do some article writing for SS.com. I'll be speaking at the StrengthCon I event in April and would love to see some of you guys there!

Thanks again everyone, it's been my pleasure.

Andy Baker

You've been such a huge help to me over the last four years, Andy. Thank you for all you've done. I've learned a lot from you.
    Starting Strength Indianapolis is up and running. Sign up for a free 30-minute coaching session.
    I answer all my emails: ALewis@StartingStrengthGyms.com

Thank you for all the support over all the years Andy - I followed this sub Forum from the beginning and together with the books, I learned incredibly much. My Training definitely improved, with your programs and all the tips you gave.
    I also like the attitude to make Space for others and I am looking forward to read/learn from Brent Carter.
    Cheers!

Andy,
    I have read your (and Jordan's) words almost daily for 6 years. Words cannot express my gratitude for the knowledge (and wisdom) that you guys have imparted to me. I have gone from deadlifting 135 to over 600 and a lot of the that has come from the information shared on this forum. I look forward to further exchanges, dialogue and knowledge. Thank you for your time, dedication and service. We have been better humans for it.

See you soon,
    Mark

It's been a privilege learning from you in all the various formats in which you put out content, Andy. I will continue to benefit as both a lifter and as a coach from your willingness to share your time and wisdom. Thanks for all you've done so far.

Brodie Butland is offline Starting Strength Coach
    Consigliere

starting strength coach development program
    I had the privilege of sharing my seminar with both Jordan Feigenbaum and Andy Baker. As a candle in front of two suns, I still to this day have no idea how I was invited to take the exam.

Jordan and Andy--second only to Rip, I have learned more from you two than I could have possibly found on my own. I really appreciate the years you both put in to help educate all of us, and to help build Starting Strength into what it is today. Your time off is well deserved. Thanks for everything you have done.