starting strength gym
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Andy Baker's GGW question

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Thank you for the inputs, Andy and other members.

Just finished week 11 heavy squat yesterday, and I definitely feel my squat has gone up. Bench was still a struggle though.

I do close grip bench on medium day, and normal grip bench on heavy day, but it seems like at a given weight, CG bench feels easier than normal grip.

I am running the program as it is for this first cycle, but I will definitely incorporate more pressing volume like Andy and many others suggested in my next cycle.

Thanks to Andy again for putting this great program out there!

If close grip and regular grip are equal or if close grip is stronger, then you likely have an issue with bench technique.

starting strength coach development program
    Hello Andy. male, 42 years old. I am on week 12 of GGW. During this time, i quit the mma training, and i did only some bjj class every 10-15 days. Now, i would like to continue my strength training, i would like also put some aesthetic size on, but i want also add bjj 1 or 2 times a week for the next few months. I am beetween your ksc powerbuilding and Strength & mass after 40 program. Could you please suggest which one will fit to my goals ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12