It seems that I'm coming at least somewhat near a close to LP, and I plan to get more fully back into BJJ after such. I've accordingly found a lot of helpful conversations on this forum about pairing a program delineated through HLM with BJJ, and I'll likely pick up something Andy Baker's programs for this, or give it a shot on my own. One question I still have, however, pertains to an "off-season" for BJJ. The break I took from BJJ to accomplish LP this year has been refreshing and rewarding, and I'd at least like to focus a season--3-4 months at the beginning of the year--on lifting for its own sake. The question I have is whether it's wise to transition into something more like "Old man Texas Method" for this off-season (I'm nigh 38 and have felt my recovery limitations), or whether I might just stay with a higher intensity/volume HLM setup? I wouldn't mind trying my hand at peaking for a strength-lifting competition in this regard, and TM at least seems better suited for such. Thanks for any insight.