starting strength gym
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Going back to LP after injury.

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    305x5x3 squats were exhausting, even though that's part of the stress stages. Should i keep working on the same way and try to exploit all my posibilites or move on to 1x5+back of sets before this? This question algo goes for pressing movements which are beginning to slow down. And on the squat i have to say that i did a small reset from 310 to 295 a few weeks ago. Besides, today i couldn't get 325x5 DL, only 3. Should i repeat the weight or at this point triples are fine?

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Diego Herrera View Post
    305x5x3 squats were exhausting, even though that's part of the stress stages. Should i keep working on the same way and try to exploit all my posibilites or move on to 1x5+back of sets before this? This question algo goes for pressing movements which are beginning to slow down. And on the squat i have to say that i did a small reset from 310 to 295 a few weeks ago. Besides, today i couldn't get 325x5 DL, only 3. Should i repeat the weight or at this point triples are fine?
    I think you may be better served hiring a coach. I'm all for assisting people on this board, but you do have to understand, time taken away to answer questions for people on this board is time that I don't get compensated for. As a strength coach, giving away free advice costs me money....a lot of money. A question here and there is totally acceptable, but when you are on here essentially wanting someone to coach you, you should be willing to pay for that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12