So I've trying to brainstorm an effective program to at least maintain strength while I lose around 15-20 pounds. The problem is I am a full time grad student and I'm starting a new job in a couple of weeks so between school and work I'll be away from home for at least 50 hours a week plus I need time to study outside of these hours. If I could follow a plan that keeps the workouts shorter (under an hour and half from start to finish) and will maintain or increase my squat, bench, and deadlift that would be awesome (I plan to compete early next year). The problem with a HLM is I feel like deadlifts always suffer by time I get to them in the workout and the heavy squat and bench day takes closer to 2 hours to conplete which I don't think I can manage right now. My thoughts were something like this:

Day 1: SQ 5x5, DL light 3x5
Day 2: BP 5x5, CGBP 2x8-10, chins 7'
Day 3: off
Day 4: SQ light 3x5, DL 1x5, ghr 3xF
Day 5: PR 4x5, BP light 4x5, chins 7'
Day 6: off
Day 7: off

Add 5 pounds to lower body lifts a week, 2.5 to bench, and 1.5 to press. Chins are done for AMRAP in 7 minutes using submax sets (1-2 reps in the tank per set) and ghr is done for 3 clean AMRAPs. Does this plan seem reasonable given my goals and circumstances?

Just some background info:
25 year old male
5'10" 215 lbs
PRs = 405 SQ and DL, 285 Pause Bench, 175 PR after running Andy Baker's GGW
I've had some fuckarounditis lately but the past few weeks I've been following the program found here: Pavel: 80/20 Powerlifting and How to Add 110+ Pounds to Your Lifts | The Blog of Author Tim Ferriss

My last SQ workout (Tuesday): YouTube

My last DL workout (Today):
YouTube

Thanks!