starting strength gym

Thread: Weight Lifting Shoes for Wide Feet

Default Weight Lifting Shoes for Wide Feet

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    I have been searching for a weight lifting shoe that will fit my 12.5 EEEE foot with no luck so far. Perhaps someone can point me in a direction.

Thanks in Advance!

- John

Greetings, my fellow quad-E warrior. The stock answer is Do-Win shoes. I own a pair and for the first month my feet went numb within minutes of putting them on. Now they just hurt and I cannot wait to take them off. I only use them for squats and any of the Olympic lifts. For everything else I just wear Chuck T's.

The shoe company Position says they have a wide toe box, but I have not emailed them to see what they consider wide.

Good luck, my brother. If you find any good answers be sure to post them here for the rest of us.

Tony

Hey Tony,

Thanks for getting back to me on this. Our search continues...

Regards,

John

Quote Originally Posted by JohnTurner View Post
    I have been searching for a weight lifting shoe that will fit my 12.5 EEEE foot with no luck so far. Perhaps someone can point me in a direction.

Thanks in Advance!

- John
    man, I don't know about EEEE.

So the story goes, the old Romeleo2s were normally recommended for people with wider feet.
    The Adidas line shoes were general considered to be a narrow shoe for narrow feet.
    If you google around, certain distributors bought up quite a bit of Rom2 inventory...but I wouldn't be surprised if 12.5s are sold out everywhere.

Hopefully, this thread is useful to you ... maybe some other tid bits in here:

Weight Lifting Shoes for wide feet?

or PM the guy with Whites ... James?
    Contact info is in this thread:
    Coming Soon: The Starting Strength Weightlifting Boot