Hello,

I have a friend who is very into Crossfit. She's 25 years old, wanted to be stronger and be better at Crossfit lifts, so I've introduced her into doing SS Novice Linear Progression. No surprise, she got quite strong in a few months, every exercise became easier for her and amazingly she got 10th place in Crossfit Open 2020 in our country.

During SS Novice Linear Progression, I have forced her to reduce random Crossfit WODs to facilitate recovery for her 3x per week strength training. Now that she's currently more than 3 months into the program, her progress is starting to stall and we have used up all the adjustments for SS Novice Linear Progression (e.g. light day) and even stopped random WODs. I guess it is time to move on to Intermediate Program.

I have read through the book and understood all of the intermediate programs. I am planning to incorporate Crossfit exercises into the intermediate program. Obviously, The Texas Method is out in this case. My question is that, which Program is recommended in this situation to continue strength progress and also to practice Crossfit? HLM Starr Model or which variant of the Split Routine?

Thank you...