starting strength gym

Thread: Texas Method or HLM for Teen

Default Texas Method or HLM for Teen

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Approaching an end in my LP as I am starting to stall on squats, bench, and press. Will be resetting and working back up soon, but considering future programming options. I am trying to decide what would be the best option for me. I am conflicted between whether I should purchase Andy Baker’s Texas Method program or his Classic Heavy-Light-Medium. If I get the Texas Method I am contemplating changing it into a 4-day for easier recovery and same results. However, I have also heard a lot of good stuff about HLM and want to know what you guys think.

Have any of you guys purchased the KSC Powerbuilding program? I have also considered this program for a few more “cosmetic” purposes after my LP.

Do you have Practical Programming? You have a lifetime of training in front of you and understanding how to build and adjust programs is an important part of continuing to make progress.

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    Do you have Practical Programming? You have a lifetime of training in front of you and understanding how to build and adjust programs is an important part of continuing to make progress.
    I am getting it for Christmas along with Starting Strength.