starting strength gym
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Press Stalling after 4 weeks, is this normal?

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Thanks guys. Yeah lots of great feedback here. Turned out the 3 sets of 5 just weren't working for me as I am getting over a cold and can't really breathe well past the 4th rep...so we switched it up to 4x4 today and it's going up fine with good form. I generally get a cough in the winter that doesn't go away for months, so I guess I'm working with 4x4 for the foreseeable future. Now I need to fix my bench...I know what the form should be, just can't seem to get my act together and pay attention to it while I am actually doing it. Don't know how I will wrap my head around it, but my coach says that they've seen it before and we'll get through it, possibly with varying rep/set ranges. Hopefully more food should help too; I know how to eat more, but was hard to do when I lost my sense of smell for almost a week. Starting to trust the coaches more, so will for now go with whatever they say (pretty much as above comments).

starting strength coach development program
    Really, the program in the book doesn't need any modifications from your coaches. It works just fine as it is, if it is correctly followed, which it has not been. But you are the one fucking this donkey, not me, so enjoy yourself.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12