starting strength gym

Thread: Heavy/Light 4 day split.

Default Heavy/Light 4 day split.

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Hello guys, I was looking for a 4 day heavy/light program to start and I came across this one on Reddit Blocked
    I'm curious what do you think about switching from 5s to 3s and singles and then back to 5s? Thanks!

I have the ebook thanks

Good. My thoughts on programming are in that book, and I will not read anything posted on reddit.

Ok, I'll give more time to the book then.

General questions about intermediate programming are pretty worthless, especially without a great deal of context. The NLP works for everyone. In the course of running an NLP, you will discover what the best way to implement intermediate programming for you will be. More specific questions, like "Should I move my heavy pulling to my light squat day after missing a rep?" or "Should I do my volume presses as triples instead of fives?" are more likely to get a productive answer here.

The answer to the question "what do you think about running out a program from 5s to 3s to singles?" is: that seems to work for a lot of people. Read that book.

starting strength coach development program
    Look at the Texas method section, there’s a part regarding this exact question