starting strength gym
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is your strategy for GOMAD?

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Smack View Post
    Open mouth. Insert milk. Swallow milk.

Christ, it's not difficult. It was especially easy for me when I first did it as I was spending large amounts of time at my desk studying; a few large swigs of milk here and there soon adds up. To around a gallon per day.
    This sounds like me, being in med school and being a slacker who doesn't go to class I just sit around the house all day watching lecture videos and studying all while drinking milk. A gallon really doesn't seem like that much to me anymore. I actually find myself having to slow down because if I don't I won't have any left to drink with dinner. I feel like if I wanted to I could drink 2 gallons a day. I'm sure my friends think its weird that whenever I visit them I bring my gallon of milk, of course if I've already finished my milk I bring a case of beer, so that probably makes up for it.

I bring a gallon with me to work and stick it in the fridge.

Every hour I go grab a styrofoam cup, fill it up and drink it.

After 8 hours of work I am usually either done, or within a glass or two from finishing it.

The bad thing is that sometimes I get cravings for more milk since I am done so early...

When I did this I worked at a retail pharmacy and kept a gallon either on the counter or in the frig. Anytime I walked past it I drank some. Most days I finished it in about 6 hours, some days it only took 3.

The looks from the customers was priceless

i just drink it when i'm thirsty. gallon down each day by 3 pm or so, unless i get to work late. usually have another glass or two for dinner as well.

starting strength coach development program
    I started off by doing 10-12 10oz glasses a day, this was time consuming going up / down the stairs... plus wasting calories.

I've switched to a huge cup that is 25oz, I just have to drink 5 throughout the day and I'm set :P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12