starting strength gym
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Appropriate Conditioning

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Jesus had it coming. Hurling is better at flying under the radar.

starting strength coach development program
    Flying under the radar. Huh! I like that, especially since I wrapped security around the B2 during its stealthy days in the 80's. Out of the black and into the blue! It was like trying to cover an elephant with a 25 foot tarp in a windstorm. This is just a target rich environment for punchlines what with a name like Hurling and all.

Seriously though, thanks again Rip. I do appreciate your taking the time to sort me through my nearing the finish line crisis. Interestingly it was similar to something my jujitsu master (10th degree) said to a group of us a few weeks ago. It went something like, "Many of you already have the techniques and the knowledge mastered sufficiently at this point in your training. What some of you lack is believing that you do." I'll quit flogging this dead horse now and get back to juggling lifting, forcible realignment of primary bone structures in a non-theraputic manner, cardio, and recovery from all of the above. Time to go before Engvall hands me my sign.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234