Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Body Fat Estimation Thread

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
    everyone who posted in this thread is a faggot
    You did just post on this thread...

Look at all these faggots. Haven't seen this many in one place in a long time.

skip, just do things by the book until you reach a goal. If it is fatloss, pick a fat loss program. If it is strength, pick a strength program. If you want to a bit of both, do a bit of both program. Just stick to it until it stops working. Freewheeling this shit doesn't work well until you have more knowledge/experience.

Agreed. Man, aren't faggots just the worst?

And don't call you Francis, any of us homos call you francis and you'll kill us......
    Lol

Skipbeat: I'd cut. But I'm probably a faggot.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronan the Barbarian View Post
    Agreed. Man, aren't faggots just the worst?
    Sewiously.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric K View Post
    Sewiously.
    Faggots are so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Subsistence View Post
    Skipbeat: I'd cut. But I'm probably a faggot.
    To be fair, I took that picture bloated as fuck and it's a close up, I don't think it's perfectly representable of my body composition as seen in real life.

Jmoye suggested (in my log) to just roll with advanced novice aiming for a very slight weight increase per month, about 3lbs per month and shoot for increasing my lifts. I think this is possible. My old PRs are SQ 325, BP 210, PR 135, DL 375 (for SS setsxreps), so I still have muscle memory on my side too. Once Ive exhausted LP, I'll move on to 531 aiming for bodyfat loss (I'm a big fan of Wendler). Also, my diet as is has me at almost perfect maintenance without counting calories, and my protein is definitely over 200g / day, so I'd rather make very small tweaks and progress. I could cut, but I'd look really, really skinny in the arms and I don't think it'd look too good.

Besides, it's still Winter, I have like half a year before I have to take my shirt off on the regular.
    Last edited by skipbeat; 02-18-2012 at 10:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by skipbeat View Post
    To be fair, I took that picture bloated as fuck and it's a close up, I don't think it's perfectly representable of my body composition as seen in real life.

Jmoye suggested (in my log) to just roll with advanced novice aiming for a very slight weight increase per month, about 3lbs per month and shoot for increasing my lifts. I think this is possible. My old PRs are SQ 325, BP 210, PR 135, DL 375 (for SS setsxreps), so I still have muscle memory on my side too. Once Ive exhausted LP, I'll move on to 531 aiming for bodyfat loss (I'm a big fan of Wendler). Also, my diet as is has me at almost perfect maintenance without counting calories, and my protein is definitely over 200g / day, so I'd rather make very small tweaks and progress. I could cut, but I'd look really, really skinny in the arms and I don't think it'd look too good.

Besides, it's still Winter, I have like half a year before I have to take my shirt off on the regular.
    Certainly up to you. I try to cut when I hit 15%, so you can see my different school of thought (and probably where I get my info from).

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Subsistence View Post
    Certainly up to you. I try to cut when I hit 15%, so you can see my different school of thought (and probably where I get my info from).
    msingh?

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast