starting strength gym
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Back & Hip Flexors

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Are you warming up properly? I used to rush the treadmill warmup so I could get on the rack before someone else got to it.

I had some pain in my hip flexor as well, pretty painful, Then I started using the bike and warming up properly. Hit below parallel, get your hip drive going (don't good morning the bar) and you'll be fine.

Good luck

Matty, i wasnt warming up at all mate, like you said wanted to get on the rack before someone else did, but now am doing some stretches to open up the hips and then 5 minutes on the rower and 5 on the bike but the hips are a million times better now, just the adductors now that have starting hurting (but in a good, like they have been trained way) here is my latest squat, hopefullly with a better vid, any improvement from the 1st??

http://youtu.be/AvE-LTqWOCo

starting strength coach development program
    Thanks Matty and Stevie. I read this thread before going to gym today as suffering from same rush to barbell rack and hip stiffness/back rounding. Consequently did some warming up and a lot of stretching between works sets and had best and least painful session in a long while.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12