starting strength gym
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Inzer Lever Belt Sizing Help

Question Inzer Lever Belt Sizing Help

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    For those of you with an Inzer 10mm lever belt, could you help me pick the right size? My measurement in a normal/relaxed state around the navel is ~35". I expect this measurement to be as low as 32" if I get leaner later, and maybe as high as 37". I wear size 32-34 pants. Inzer's site lists 30-34 as a medium, and 34-38 as a large, and I know that they typically have a good amount of extra holes on either side of those ranges.

Is anyone about my size with this type of belt that could give me some feedback? I'd appreciate it.

I am pretty close to you. I measure around a 35 right now but was closer to a 33 when I got my belt. I got a 10mm lever size Large and it has fit me perfectly.

I'm creeping up in weight right now and may need to move it one hole bigger. On the current setting there is room to go 4 or 5 sizes tighter and 6 or 7 bigger so there is a pretty good margin of error.

Get a medium. I am close to those measurements and the belt suits me fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos Daniel View Post
    Get a medium. I am close to those measurements and the belt suits me fine.
    I was originally leaning a bit more towards the medium. If you don't mind, could you tell me what the actual range on the belt is? Inzer says it is 30-34, what is the actual min and max on it?

Quote Originally Posted by Corrie View Post
    I am pretty close to you. I measure around a 35 right now but was closer to a 33 when I got my belt. I got a 10mm lever size Large and it has fit me perfectly.

I'm creeping up in weight right now and may need to move it one hole bigger. On the current setting there is room to go 4 or 5 sizes tighter and 6 or 7 bigger so there is a pretty good margin of error.
    So is it basically 30/31-41/42 in size? I'm wondering if at some point it might not be small enough. About 37-38" would be plenty for me in the max range, but 31" might not be tight enough at my leanest.

Quote Originally Posted by quikky View Post
    I was originally leaning a bit more towards the medium. If you don't mind, could you tell me what the actual range on the belt is? Inzer says it is 30-34, what is the actual min and max on it?
    It goes from 29 to 37 inches, but doesn't say much about the bearer's waist. I have a 37 inches waist at the time and I have ample room to spare.

Thanks for the replies. I went ahead and ordered the medium.

Well, I got a medium, but I think it is too small. I need to set it on the second largest hole. To be honest, it seems that it might not even be a medium.

Could someone with a medium measure the total length of the belt and tell me what it is? Mine is 36" total length. I just want to make sure they sent the right size.

Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by quikky View Post
    Well, I got a medium, but I think it is too small. I need to set it on the second largest hole. To be honest, it seems that it might not even be a medium.

Could someone with a medium measure the total length of the belt and tell me what it is? Mine is 36" total length. I just want to make sure they sent the right size.

Thanks again.
    I don't think I got the large but you're either putting it on very loose or you need a larger size. I'd exchange it.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos Daniel View Post
    I don't think I got the large but you're either putting it on very loose or you need a larger size. I'd exchange it.
    Carlos,

What is the total length of your medium? If your is 36" too, then mine is a medium.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast