starting strength gym
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Squat Check

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    I don't mind pain, swelling, bruising.
    "If an acrobat wakes and he is not sore, he is dead"
    I just was speculating if it was the thing preventing me from getting the bar on at all that workout.
    Monday will tell, I guess. I'll try and return to low-bar and slowly creep it closer.

If you are in great pain from squatting, that is not good. I am not talking about DOMS, but from the bar position. While discomfort often occurs as you accommodate to the position, it should not fuck everything else up.

I've reset a little with the new bar position, it's up to 115kg/250(?)lbs as of tonight.

My sleep and nutrition have been way off from personal shit, I'm looking at mega dose caffeine to get through workouts and maybe heading back into GOMAD to try and get some calories in.

I don't know if I'm a good candidate for it at 6"2 and now 95kg(210lbs)? (up from 70kg/165lbs) but I can count the number of meals I've had in the last 3 days with the same number.

I think it's my nutrition, but the swelling from the bar has reduced... It's now started bruising severely across my deltoid/back in a nice bar shape. They're not as bad as some trapeze related ones... However they keep getting worse every workout and my friends are pretty shocked when they see them. I can't fix the sleep, maybe milk will help.

I can't help but feel once my Deadlift is heavy enough for you to all be proud of me, and my press rivals what men of old would push; that everything will be ok in my life again.

I feel like my wings have been cut off, but luckily 200lbs is always 200lbs.

starting strength coach development program
    If you are not eating, then more milk may be of use to you. 6'2" at 210 would probably be okay with a good deal of milk provided you are training hard and squatting something heavy. The thing is you aren't eating or sleeping enough to do SS. You are probably going to do better by adapting your training schedule to whatever it is that is keeping you from sleeping.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12