starting strength gym

Thread: Email Notification issue in the "Starting Strength Staff Coaches Q&A" sub-forum...

Default Email Notification issue in the "Starting Strength Staff Coaches Q&A" sub-forum...

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    I thought I should share something that's been bothering me... I don't get email notification whenever there's a new reply in a post that I'm subscribed to in the "Starting Strength Staff Coaches Q&A" sub-forum. I'm wondering if this is a software bug.

However, I do get email notification from the other posts that I'm subscribed outside the "Starting Strength Staff Coaches Q&A" sub-forum.

How do I know that I'm not getting a notification?
    1.) I never get notification from the said sub-forum -- not even in my trash/spam folders, while I get notification from the other sub-forums.
    2.) I doubled checked and I'm indeed subscribed to the posts that I wanted to get notifications from.

Hence, I have no choice but to visit the posts frequently (especially those about my form check) to see if there were any responses.

Are other users experiencing the same thing? OR was this the entire intention of the moderators?

I have no idea on this. We'll ask.

This is how it is meant to be, we're breaking the first two rules even talking about it.
    Project swole continues unmonitored

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Tandy View Post
    This is how it is meant to be, we're breaking the first two rules even talking about it.
    For the uninitiated, Joe Tandy was citing a reference to the movie Fight Club. [I felt it has to be said because it's 2014 and some members could barely even walk when that movie came out. ]
    Last edited by ayjay23; 01-01-2014 at 02:36 PM. Reason: typo