starting strength gym
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Probably the longest Inzer belt delivery time on RECORD!!!!!

Angry Probably the longest Inzer belt delivery time on RECORD!!!!!

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Hey guys, I bought an Inzer forever belt,13mm, double prong and forest green. The belt was purchased literally 9 WEEKS AGO!!!!Just wondering if any of you guys have ever had to wait this long. I live in VA so it's not like they were sending it across the world. I called today and it's still in production but they said it should be out of production "any day now", yea right.

Took me 2 1/2 weeks to get a 4" x 10mm lever latch belt

Wow, none of the best belt sheep have said.... "You should have gotten a best belt, it would have showed up faster than a Jimmy John's sandwich"

Girlfriend ordered me a new belt for Christmas; I got it early February. This is pretty typical for Inzer in my experience; if you call them they will check on your order status. I also have a 3" belt from Best Belts, and they do have much better customer service.

I used an inzer today and it almost made me puke balls! It wasn't fitted for me though even though it fitted comfortably

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Stangl View Post
    Girlfriend ordered me a new belt for Christmas; I got it early February. This is pretty typical for Inzer in my experience; if you call them they will check on your order status. I also have a 3" belt from Best Belts, and they do have much better customer service.
    Lol I called them four weeks ago, they said call back next friday so i did, "call back next wednsday" so I did " call back next week" so I did "call back in a couple of days" so I did "still in production but should be ready any day now"... you get the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Dylanbohn95 View Post
    Hey guys, I bought an Inzer forever belt
    I'm shocked no one has referred to the product name yet - standards on this forum are slipping...

I hope your belt turns up soon - if it was me I'd ring to 'cancel' the order - that may spur them into action...

Quote Originally Posted by King of the Jews View Post
    What makes them/us "sheep"?
    Shug seems to have something against Best Belts in particular.

Quote Originally Posted by MBasic View Post
    Took me 2 1/2 weeks to get a 4" x 10mm lever latch belt
    ha ha "Forever Belt" . . .

Funny story. I had been going beltless for a long time. Squats kept going up. Then had minor back injuries/tweaks repeatedly. Then thought "you dumb fuck, you should be using a belt now of course". Ordered the "Forever" belt, clicked on the for overnight delivery option . . . 'cause I had an Int.Day coming up on the horizon. Belt never showed. Had to email several times and complain . . . so a few heavy volume days intensity days later it FINIALLY showed up.... forever

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Herbison View Post
    Shug seems to have something against Best Belts in particular.
    Don't mind him. He's still just upset about that 2.5 inch Best Belt he ordered but didn't need, after reading Rip's deadlift belt article and not comprehending that it didn't apply to him, so the Bests are taking some of the blame.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast