starting strength gym
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Splirge for the Prowler Brand or Buy a Generic Push Pull Sled

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Thanks guys. We have an awesome welder at work, I left him a pic /drawing and hell take a look and let me know iof he can / will make it. I am still wondering if I want the T frame or the A frame (standard vs prowler 2). If he cant make it, I will prob oprder the strong

Quote Originally Posted by OZ-USF-UFGator View Post
    Thanks guys. We have an awesome welder at work, I left him a pic /drawing and hell take a look and let me know iof he can / will make it. I am still wondering if I want the T frame or the A frame (standard vs prowler 2). If he cant make it, I will prob oprder the strong
    A-frame FTW

Got the work welder willing to build me aht prowler type sled out of 304 stainless Question, which styls skis should I buy? I seem to find 2 tupes: bolt from the side or bolt from the bottom.

Got the work welder willing to build me aht prowler type sled out of 304 stainless Question, which styls skis should I buy? I seem to find 2 tupes: bolt from the side or bolt from the bottom.
    Why stainless? Also, pics/links to skis you're referencing?

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Why stainless? Also, pics/links to skis you're referencing?
    Stainless is awesome. Weight load will be no problem, never have to paint it and can store anywhere, even outside for 50 years in snow, rain, sun with no issues.

http://www.ironcompany.com/prowler-s...FSxk7AodXmIA8w

http://www.flexcart.com/members/elit...?m=PD&pid=2918

Stainless is awesome. Weight load will be no problem, never have to paint it and can store anywhere, even outside for 50 years in snow, rain, sun with no issues.

http://www.ironcompany.com/prowler-s...FSxk7AodXmIA8w

http://www.flexcart.com/members/elit...?m=PD&pid=2918
    Those skis are rich, have your fabricator make some. It won't matter which style you use.

I made one

Tovarishch, that's beautiful. Nice work, lad.

I just bought a cheap one at Dick's yesterday. $500 with shipping from EFS seemed ridiculous for something I'm not sure I'll continue to use. I hope so, and if I need to upgrade from the Dick's POS, I'll order a real one.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Murphy View Post

I just bought a cheap one at Dick's yesterday. $500 with shipping from EFS seemed ridiculous for something I'm not sure I'll continue to use. I hope so, and if I need to upgrade from the Dick's POS, I'll order a real one.
    They work pretty well if you use the poles. The handles seem kind of shitty, but I haven't bent mine ... yet.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Murphy View Post

Can you share the link. I went to Dicks and looked online and it seemed they were discontinued. Not that it matters at this point.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast