starting strength gym
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Starting Strength Coaches Association Series: Petrizzo - Injuries in Barbell Training

Brodie Butland is offline Starting Strength Coach
    Consigliere

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathon Sullivan View Post
    I've said it before: this was a national-caliber presentation. Simply outstanding. The SSCA conference keeps raising the bar.
    I mentioned to stef midway through John's presentation something along the lines of: "You know, the caliber of presentations we have here really is amazing. I firmly believe that sometime in the near future, the SSCA is going to blow up in a really big way."

And I do believe that. This was my first conference. Listening to Sully, then Andy, then Petrizzo back-to-back was a real eye-opener for the type of brainpower and practical knowledge that we have in this association. I'm humbled to be a part of it...and after meeting a lot of the coaches at the conference, was left wondering how in the blue bloody fuck I passed the platform exam.

The statistics in the beginning of part I confirmed my suspicions about overall injury rates.

You always here people say something along the lines of not ever seeing to many old lifters who are not beat up, which always makes me question how many old people who never lifted they know. It seems to me there are not too many older people who are beat up. Period.

The People's Republic of Boulder, Colorado

starting strength coach development program
    All three parts are great. Thank you for doing this!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12