starting strength gym

Thread: Does Rogue not make Do Wins anymore?

Default Does Rogue not make Do Wins anymore?

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Looking to buy a pair of lifting shoes, and figured the rogue do wins would be a good choice.

However, when I go to rogue's website, they don't offer any shoes actually made by Rogue - rather, they sell shoes made by other brands such as Adidas and Nike.

What gives? Am I missing something obvious here?

Quote Originally Posted by spacediver View Post
    Looking to buy a pair of lifting shoes, and figured the rogue do wins would be a good choice.

However, when I go to rogue's website, they don't offer any shoes actually made by Rogue - rather, they sell shoes made by other brands such as Adidas and Nike.

What gives? Am I missing something obvious here?
    That model (which was made by Do-Win for Rogue) has been out of production for quite some time. There are lots of other good shoes on the market, and even more threads about shoes on these very forums.

thanks for the reply. Yes, I've spent quite a bit of time going through the threads. I might suck it up and get the adipowers, as I can pick them up with a 10 min bike ride. Just would have preferred something cheaper, and the do-wins looked to fit the bill.

Pendlay branded Do-Wins are a good equivalent to the old Rogue (in terms of fit). You can get them on Amazon.

thanks. I think I might go with the power lift 2's, as they're roughly half the price of the adipowers. I get that they're not in the same league, but they're a good step up from what I'm currently wearing.

i use the pendlay do-wins

Are they similar to these ?

The Powerlifts are okay, but they are compressible. Resolve to spend more and gets something that doesn't squish. When Rogue stopped carrying the Do-wins, it gave me a sad. With Muscle Driver out of business, I suspect the Pendlay Do-win stock will dry up, too.

starting strength coach development program
    I bought the powerlifts yesterday. Just couldn't bring it to spend that extra $100 right now (now that tennis season has started, I can use that $100 towards nourishing myself with apple pies).

There's a good chance I'll test them out today.