The Mathematical Nature of Strength Training The Mathematical Nature of Strength Training

starting strength gym

Thread: The Mathematical Nature of Strength Training

Default The Mathematical Nature of Strength Training

• phoenix arizona seminar date
    • texas seminar date
    by Mark Rippetoe

Few things could be simpler: use a few exercises that work as much of the body at one time as possible, find out how strong you are now on these exercises, and next time you train, lift a little heavier weight. Just a little. Itís the same process you used to learn to read, to play the guitar, to get a suntan, and to finish your masterís thesis.

Read Article

Default Spaced repetition?

Hey coach, do you think that the concept of spaced repetition (Spaced repetition - Wikipedia) could be useful in making strength training more efficient? I know I've used this technique to learn new languages as well as a musical instrument. So, I was wondering if it would make sense to use these learning models in strength training.

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    by Mark Rippetoe

Few things could be simpler: use a few exercises that work as much of the body at one time as possible, find out how strong you are now on these exercises, and next time you train, lift a little heavier weight. Just a little. Itís the same process you used to learn to read, to play the guitar, to get a suntan, and to finish your masterís thesis.

Read Article

I don't know.