starting strength gym
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Deadlift Form Check

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    I am afraid I have no answers here. This doesn't sound awesome, however. If it continues, consider chatting with a medical professional about it. Might be nothing to be worried about. Might be something to be worried about. Cannot say from here.

Quote Originally Posted by theer1ch View Post
    Hi Coaches,

Not really struggling with the deadlift at all...
    Guess I'm eating those words [emoji3]

I talked to my Stepdad, who's an occupational therapist, about this at one point, and he didn't seem overly concerned. He was the one who suggested spending less time bent over the bar before starting the set, which so far is helping.

I actually asked Dr. Austin Baraki about this during an Instagram live Q&A a few months ago, but I don't think he really had time to give a thorough answer. I believe he said it might be due to improper breathing.

If the problem comes back I will ask my doctor, but if he says never to lift anything over 50 lbs, that advice will be strongly ignored.

Anyway, I appreciate you walking this far with me. I'll continue to study and practice until I get time to visit the SSCs at five x3. This may take a while since I have a one year old, as well as plenty of other things keeping me busy. But it's a good investment, and it's important, and I will make it happen, captain.

starting strength coach development program
    Best of luck with this, man.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12