starting strength gym

Thread: Quick question

Question Quick question

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    So i have sports in school tomorrow, and tomorrow it will be gym. But i kinda want to go to gym today, but if i go, will i be able to lift the same weight (atleast almost) tomorrow in school. And one of the reasons i want to go to gym today is just to get a workout in because i have worked out only once this week and i want to hit the gym 3-4 times a week + I haven't benched since last sunday so i would go and do some bench and other stuff so it might even help me lift heavier in the bench tomorrow. Im not that serious about school gym sessions but i want to show everyone what i have in me.

I don't need answers now, i decided to stay home and go to the gym some other day

You've posted several times about scheduling/programming/etc. on the STARTING STRENGTH FORUM. What's wrong with doing the program, as written? There are several (read: all) people on these boards that wish they would've started SSLP younger in life. I understand you're 14, and your priorities may be a little shifty, but would you just do the damn program?