starting strength gym

Thread: Training Camp Recap: The Bench Press and Press

Default Training Camp Recap: The Bench Press and Press

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    by Mark Barroso

"I decided to drive from New Jersey to Long Island, NY to partake in the Bench Press and Press Training Camp at Woodmere Fitness Club to refresh my Starting Strength vocabulary, improve my weightlifting technique, and learn from the smartest fitness minds available to me."

Read article

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    by Mark Barroso

"I decided to drive from New Jersey to Long Island, NY to partake in the Bench Press and Press Training Camp at Woodmere Fitness Club to refresh my Starting Strength vocabulary, improve my weightlifting technique, and learn from the smartest fitness minds available to me."

Read article
    I still say that Boston would be a great place for a SS Camp. <Hint>. With all the colleges, young professionals, surely we can fill the seats.

We agree. We're not in New England. But we don't have a gym there, and no other gyms have indicated an interest in hosting us. So, come to Long Island in a couple of weeks. It's the closest we'll be.

I haven't heard of hip drive in the context of the press. That's what the press 2.0 hip kick is called?