Quote Originally Posted by Masher View Post
I've found Dr. Ford Brewer's videos (John's Hopkins Preventative Medicine) on YouTube very informative since they focus exclusively on disease prevention:
YouTube
THANKS! I watched a couple of his other videos. I have gone back through some of my other tests. What was concerning to me was the 55 point jump in the last year. Since doing SS I abandoned any dietary restrictions. Sugar was my best friend. While my A1c and Cholesterol test results were "normal" I think there was systemic inflammation. I am not diabetic or prediabetic. It is interesting that I did comment to the wife I would start supplementing with vitamin K2. I did this some years ago when I couldn't get D3 and K2 in one supplement form. I get enough sun in summer so will add the K2 during months I don't supplement the D3 and K2 combo. I visit with my nutritionist Friday. Her goals have always been "stricter" than the norms for A1c and cholesterol.

My primary goal for weight training was to live to enjoy my great grandchildren. This will stunt my strength training some. I use to set goals (135, 225, 305, 405) but the first time I was to achieve this is long past. They are still goals but I will temper them with what I hope is longevity.

Paul