starting strength gym

Thread: Which Book? | Mark Rippetoe

Default Which Book? | Mark Rippetoe

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    by Mark Rippetoe

We are often asked about books to read for information on the lifts and programming. I really hate to be this way, but if I thought there were valuable sources of information on strength training that presented an equally valid approach to our method, I'd tell you. But there aren't, and that's why we wrote the books we publish.

Read article

I recently purchased my fourth copy of SSBBT because people keep "borrowing" it. I don't mind since the hardcovers are like 12 bucks on the Aasgaard co store and it's a good coffee table book.
    And my mom bought BBRx after stealing my copy #2 of SSBBT, so I extra don't mind.

These are great books, and fun to read. I rate these 11 RPEs out of 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaimi Kuenzli View Post
    I recently purchased my fourth copy of SSBBT because people keep "borrowing" it. I don't mind since the hardcovers are like 12 bucks on the Aasgaard co store and it's a good coffee table book.
    And my mom bought BBRx after stealing my copy #2 of SSBBT, so I extra don't mind.

These are great books, and fun to read. I rate these 11 RPEs out of 10.

I bought my mom BBRx. Medium term goal is to get her to actually read it. Her back is getting worse and worse and it's about time she did something to take care of herself.