starting strength gym

Thread: Justin Lascek Checks In

Default Justin Lascek Checks In

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    A handful of years ago content on 70’s Big was hard to come by. You fine folk have been asking where I’ve gone ever since, and now I finally choose to let you know in the face of extraordinary circumstances.

Read article

Woodside, CA (aka The San Francisco Bay Area or as I like to call it, the belly of the beast)

Thank you for your service Justin. You sir are a hero, my family and I sleep well knowing that men like you are the reason we enjoy our liberty, freedom and opportunity.
    Best Regards,
    DD

Wow. I'm floored. Always enjoyed your 70's Big content and looking forward to what you have in store. Thank you for your service!

He's a goddamn good american! Donated!

Wow Justin, I've occasionally wondered where you were and what you were up to, and I had no idea. You probably don't remember me, but I believe it was the summer of 09'. I was TDY to Sheppard AFB for a couple of weeks and you did some personal training sessions with me. You mentioned starting 70's big which I've followed ever since. At the moment I happen to be a the NIH for my daughter, right next to Walter Reed. If you happen to be there right now (or even if you're not, wherever you are), here is a salute to you. You certainly deserve it.

Always enjoyed 70's Big. Thanks for the update, and thank you for your service and sacrifice.

Speechless. The early 70's big content was fun and Justin progression through TM was awesome to watch. Justin, Thank you for your service and sacrifice.

Extraordinary circumstances indeed! Your story, your service, and your spirit inspire us to be better and stronger people.
    I stand to salute you.

starting strength coach development program
    It's cliche, but it's deserved- "Thank you for your service, Justin." My wife and I will be giving out of next month's budget to your friends climbing adventure fundraiser. It is my honor to give, and I do so with great joy, respect, and humility before you men of service.

I remember watching "American Soldier" with strong inspiration and desire to "fight the good fight." I leaned over during the movie and said to my wife Connie, "I'm happy to be here, but I kind of want to be out there." Her response: "Don't say stupid shit like that!" I am 40 and probably will never see combat. But I would.

Oh, and I remember you at the 2009 CF: Basic Barbell cert. here in Denver at Front Range CF. I remember you and Shaeffer drinking your half gallon whole milk cartons before a bunch of skinny Crossfitters. You weren't my group's instructor, but thank you for your part in the SS organization.

Best of luck to you as you build your strength!