starting strength gym

Thread: Rip's Chili Recipe | Mark Rippetoe

Default Rip's Chili Recipe | Mark Rippetoe

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    My chili recipe, a modern version of the one used at the Floral Heights Cafe in Wichita Falls, many years ago...

Go to recipe

Funny, I just made the chili using the Brett Carter version on youtube. It came out great except I went a bit too strong on the chipoltle peppers in the can. Too intense for my kids and wife so I had it all to myself! I'll give this one a try as well.

I see a SS cookbook in the making. The vernacular is unique and compelling.

Can't wait to make this!

I hope it's okay to bump a thread this old.

I decided to make use of my quarantine time to try some new recipes and give your chili a go. I made it yesterday morning, tasted it in the evening and was not completely convinced. I fist thought it was because the ingredients (especially the pepper) available here in Paris (the one not in Texas) are likely a bit different from what can be found in north America. However, after a night rest it is now quite good and made a great breakfast.

Thanks for sharing the recipe, I'm now wondering if anyone else had it cross the Atlantic.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Balrog View Post
    I hope it's okay to bump a thread this old.

I decided to make use of my quarantine time to try some new recipes and give your chili a go. I made it yesterday morning, tasted it in the evening and was not completely convinced. I fist thought it was because the ingredients (especially the pepper) available here in Paris (the one not in Texas) are likely a bit different from what can be found in north America. However, after a night rest it is now quite good and made a great breakfast.

Thanks for sharing the recipe, I'm now wondering if anyone else had it cross the Atlantic.
    Since he did that video I make I once a month

Quote Originally Posted by Sib View Post
    Since he did that video I make I once a month
    "shrunken urban hearts"