A Conversation on Cardiac Rehab with Dr. Abeel Mangi | Starting Strength Radio #12 A Conversation on Cardiac Rehab with Dr. Abeel Mangi | Starting Strength Radio #12

starting strength gym

Thread: A Conversation on Cardiac Rehab with Dr. Abeel Mangi | Starting Strength Radio #12

Default A Conversation on Cardiac Rehab with Dr. Abeel Mangi | Starting Strength Radio #12

• phoenix arizona seminar date
    • texas seminar date
    Mark Rippetoe and Dr. Abeel Mangi discuss strength training and cardiac rehab. Dr. Mangi is an attending surgeon in the Section of Cardiac Surgery at Yale University, and is Associate Professor of Surgery at the Yale University School of Medicine.

Watch/listen with transcript

Default Strength Training and Cardiac Rehab

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    Mark Rippetoe and Dr. Abeel Mangi discuss strength training and cardiac rehab. Dr. Mangi is an attending surgeon in the Section of Cardiac Surgery at Yale University, and is Associate Professor of Surgery at the Yale University School of Medicine.

Watch/listen with transcript
    Great Discussion! I like the idea of a collaboration between the Physician and Starting Strength coach/ gym. Like Dr Mangi , I routinely have the conversation with my patients about the absolute importance of strength training for their health. As physicians, we need to educate our colleagues as to the miriad benefits of strength training .
    Thanks
    Fred Barnes MD FACS

Iím training with a new aortic valve and aortic root I feel much better since I started training again