starting strength gym

Thread: Training with barbells for the first time at 62 years old | Starting Strength Austin

Default Training with barbells for the first time at 62 years old | Starting Strength Austin

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Kathy Grace signed up at Starting Strength Austin at 62 years old having never touched a barbell before. She describes her experience and progress working with Starting Strength Coaches Joyce Luke and Jarrod Schaefer.

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    Kathy Grace signed up at Starting Strength Austin at 62 years old having never touched a barbell before. She describes her experience and progress working with Starting Strength Coaches Joyce Luke and Jarrod Schaefer.

Awesome! It's great that it's now becoming common knowledge that lifting becomes more important with age.

Default It's never to late

Great job, Kathy! I began Starting Strength over two years ago shortly after my 59th birthday. I, too, had never touched a barbell. It's made a huge difference in my overall health and well-being, and I can't imagine a future without barbell training in my life.