starting strength gym

Thread: Q&A Episode - What's the Worst Injury Rip Has Had? | Starting Strength Radio #16

Default Q&A Episode - What's the Worst Injury Rip Has Had? | Starting Strength Radio #16

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Mark Rippetoe answers questions from Starting Strength Radio fans. Topics include online coaching, Rip's injuries, hypertrophy training, and the Joe Rogan Podcast.

Transcripts & Episode Resources

These are good podcasts. I especially like the comments from the haters. Are ya'll going to host any meets there in Wichita Falls this fall? I was at the one in the spring and can't wait come back and do better than last time.

Meet probably here in November. Look at the Events page for the date when it's posted.

Thanks for talking about knee replacements. The only thing my Dr told me was don’t run. I used to run which probably got me into this position in the first place.

November is perfect. I'll already be putting on my winter fat.

Default About your two friends getting shot

starting strength coach development program
    It seems likely that the shooter will not get the pleasure of making your acquaintance nor the benefits of reflecting on the consequences of his actions.

But recall that Life creates its own revenge without assistance. If nothing more dramatic and miserable, it ends too soon or fails to end soon enough. The shooter doesn't escape in any scenario.