starting strength gym
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mark Rippetoe Cardboard Figure

Default Mark Rippetoe Cardboard Figure

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Is it possible to get a life sized one like that which he is standing next to in today's article? I feel like it would be great motivation in my garage gym.

You’ve got to be kidding.

I wouldn't mind having a few to take out to the desert and poke holes in with the 10mm

Search "custom cardboard cutout" on Google.

Why do so many people need this shit spoon fed them? Do some research before you post.
    Starting Strength Indianapolis is up and running. Sign up for a free 30-minute coaching session.
    I answer all my emails: ALewis@StartingStrengthGyms.com

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewLewis View Post
    Search "custom cardboard cutout" on Google.

Why do so many people need this shit spoon fed them? Do some research before you post.
    Why are you being such a dick about it?

This is a fun, lighthearted thread. Besides, are there really a bunch of high-resolution, full-body shots of Rippetoe floating around to make a good cutout? It isn't an unreasonable request to ask where he can get one like the one he saw.

Quote Originally Posted by moargainz View Post

This is a fun, lighthearted thread. Besides, are there really a bunch of high-resolution, full-body shots of Rippetoe floating around to make a good cutout? It isn't an unreasonable request to ask where he can get one like the one he saw.
    You are falling behind, moargainz. We all already have our life size Rip cardboard cutouts. Mine rides with me in the carpool lane.

I've got the file in my possession. Perhaps there's an opportunity here. We could donate all proceeds to Bernie's campaign, combatting climate change, or wait ... I know ... ourlaststraw.org. We'll let Rip decide.

Quote Originally Posted by moargainz View Post

Because the original post reeks of disingenuousness. In hindsight, I may have been overly harsh.
    Starting Strength Indianapolis is up and running. Sign up for a free 30-minute coaching session.
    I answer all my emails: ALewis@StartingStrengthGyms.com

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Horn View Post
    I was really hoping that would be a charity for the exact opposite thing it ended up being. Paper straws are a menace. I heard this madness has even crossed the pond now. Hope it doesn’t make it over here.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Horn View Post
    I've got the file in my possession. Perhaps there's an opportunity here. We could donate all proceeds to Bernie's campaign, combatting climate change, or wait ... I know ... ourlaststraw.org. We'll let Rip decide.
    Definitely ourlaststraw deserves the windfall that this will produce. From their "FACTS and Figures" page: "Extrapolated globally, that is 437 million to 8.3 billion plastic straws on the world's coastlines."
    Last edited by Nick Delgadillo; 09-23-2019 at 07:26 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast