Mark Rippetoe Cardboard Figure Mark Rippetoe Cardboard Figure

starting strength gym
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Mark Rippetoe Cardboard Figure

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    7

    Default Mark Rippetoe Cardboard Figure

    • phoenix arizona seminar date
    • texas seminar date
    Is it possible to get a life sized one like that which he is standing next to in today's article? I feel like it would be great motivation in my garage gym.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Baltimore, md
    Posts
    1,010

    Default

    You’ve got to be kidding.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    RS WY
    Posts
    726

    Default

    I wouldn't mind having a few to take out to the desert and poke holes in with the 10mm

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Akron, OH
    Posts
    1,046

    Default

    Search "custom cardboard cutout" on Google.

    Why do so many people need this shit spoon fed them? Do some research before you post.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewLewis View Post
    Search "custom cardboard cutout" on Google.

    Why do so many people need this shit spoon fed them? Do some research before you post.
    Why are you being such a dick about it?

    This is a fun, lighthearted thread. Besides, are there really a bunch of high-resolution, full-body shots of Rippetoe floating around to make a good cutout? It isn't an unreasonable request to ask where he can get one like the one he saw.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moargainz View Post
    Why are you being such a dick about it?

    This is a fun, lighthearted thread. Besides, are there really a bunch of high-resolution, full-body shots of Rippetoe floating around to make a good cutout? It isn't an unreasonable request to ask where he can get one like the one he saw.
    You are falling behind, moargainz. We all already have our life size Rip cardboard cutouts. Mine rides with me in the carpool lane.

  7. #7
    Paul Horn is offline Starting Strength Coach
    The Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    831

    Default

    I've got the file in my possession. Perhaps there's an opportunity here. We could donate all proceeds to Bernie's campaign, combatting climate change, or wait ... I know ... ourlaststraw.org. We'll let Rip decide.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Akron, OH
    Posts
    1,046

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moargainz View Post
    Why are you being such a dick about it?

    This is a fun, lighthearted thread. Besides, are there really a bunch of high-resolution, full-body shots of Rippetoe floating around to make a good cutout? It isn't an unreasonable request to ask where he can get one like the one he saw.
    Because the original post reeks of disingenuousness. In hindsight, I may have been overly harsh.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Horn View Post
    I was really hoping that would be a charity for the exact opposite thing it ended up being. Paper straws are a menace. I heard this madness has even crossed the pond now. Hope it doesn’t make it over here.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Wichita Falls, TX
    Posts
    904

    Default

    starting strength nutrition camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Horn View Post
    I've got the file in my possession. Perhaps there's an opportunity here. We could donate all proceeds to Bernie's campaign, combatting climate change, or wait ... I know ... ourlaststraw.org. We'll let Rip decide.
    Definitely ourlaststraw deserves the windfall that this will produce. From their "FACTS and Figures" page: "Extrapolated globally, that is 437 million to 8.3 billion plastic straws on the world's coastlines."
    Last edited by Nick Delgadillo; 09-23-2019 at 07:26 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •