starting strength gym
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How Much Should I Weigh? | Carl Raghavan

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    I agree with the entire premise of the article for whatever it is worth.

It’s just that making a blanket recommendation of that much protein seems excessive and doesn’t comport with any of the nutritionist coaches that have posted articles here before.

Very good article though! It is Appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Larousse View Post
    I agree with the entire premise of the article for whatever it is worth.

It’s just that making a blanket recommendation of that much protein seems excessive and doesn’t comport with any of the nutritionist coaches that have posted articles here before.

Very good article though! It is Appreciated
    I’m NOT a nutritional coach, my articles are made to be informative and fun.
    Take or leave my advice, nutrition is kinda like politics everyone got a stance, mine being more protein. I done with talking about it, cause there are better things to talk about like a 600lbs squat.

Holy heck. Guess my goal weight was pretty close to the ideal weight that coach gave. I'm 175cm tall and currently sitting about 83kgs (I'm from NZ, we use metric, desk with it haha). But before reading this article I had an idea for goals while lifting. As far as goal weight went I would love to sit at 100kgs while being physically strong. With that formula given it comes out to between 103-137kgs. Will have to make sure I acutely get through NLP and stayb on track and eating more than I already do. Annoying part is that I already feel like I eat more than most guys my age.

At age 69 and having lost an inch from 5'11" in the last few years down to 5'10", I weigh right around the bottom end of the stated range scale at 227. Of course at least a little more of that could stand to be lean body mass I am confident.

starting strength coach development program
    I'm going to try to get myself in the body weight range suggested in the article, and see how it goes as far as improving progress. Is there any problem with putting on weight too fast? If so, what is the upper limit? 1 pound per day? 1/2 pound per day?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12