starting strength gym

Thread: Lifting on Borrowed Time | Nicole Rutherford

Default Lifting on Borrowed Time | Nicole Rutherford

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    "November 27th, 2018 was the first day we met Brad. When we sat down to discuss his history related to training and health, we found out that Brad was a twice-survivor of cancer. He was already expected to have died two years prior. The guy we met that day wasn’t ready to give up. And to this day, he is still fighting and stronger than ever."

Read article

Inspiring.

Glad i read this today - my girlfriend just shattered the head of her radius at the wrist and I think those repel bullies straps will come in handy as she recovers from surgery.

You truly are an inspiration Brad. Thank you Nicole for sharing.

Good God—how inspiring. I myself had three separate bouts with different, unrelated forms of cancer—but all low grade shit and (knock on wood) not life threatening. BUT NOTHING LIKE THIS! All I can say is Brad is a helluva man—and a better one than I am! I am going to re-read this every time I find myself whining out in the garage—because I have to squat!

Go get ‘em, Brad! You too, Coach Nicole!

Russ

Thanks! I had a bad week a couple weeks ago and it is good reminder to show up and put just a little more weight on the bar. Last Sat I did deadlifts with a real bar.

Brad is awesome!

This is really inspiring. Thank you to all, especially to Brad for his example.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    "November 27th, 2018 was the first day we met Brad. When we sat down to discuss his history related to training and health, we found out that Brad was a twice-survivor of cancer. He was already expected to have died two years prior. The guy we met that day wasn’t ready to give up. And to this day, he is still fighting and stronger than ever."

Read article
    Brad has strength very few people ever realize. Brad is a true warrior, and his story is one that many of us need to review when we think we are up against it. I am thankful for heroes like Brad. If there was any doubt that Starting Strength was not designed for the majority of us, this should lay that to rest. We just have to “Do The Program” and invest ourselves in the work. While none of us know how much time we really have; Brad shows us that mental toughness combined with the right program can breathe new life into us. Thank you Brad and Nicole for sharing this beautiful story.