starting strength gym

Thread: Why Starting Strength is Right About Everything | Starting Strength Radio #31

Default Why Starting Strength is Right About Everything | Starting Strength Radio #31

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Mark Rippetoe expands on the concept that strength is the most important physical adaptation and that barbell training is the most effective way to train for strength, regardless of your hobbies or activities outside the gym.

Transcript & Episode Resource Links

10:46 -- Now, let's get to the meat of the topic today.

Jesus Christ, it took you 10:46 to get to the "meat" of the topic? My ears were bleeding long before that. You're obviously not trying to communicate with an audience. You're just Pope Rip administering communion Kool-Aid to your worshipful acolytes. Sorry, son, but I ain't one of 'em. I'm not going to sit and listen to all that self-absorbed blather.

But you will take the time to post about it on this forum. I see that I have your attention.

I feel like that title is serving as fertilizer for the next "comments from the haters" segment.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    I see that I have your attention.
    Then you need a vision check. You didn't have my attention in that hideous video. You lost my attention. That was my point. You can't hold the attention of anyone other than worshipful sycophants who dote on your every inane word. You would be the last to get my point. But others would get it -- if you allowed it to be posted, which I'm pretty sure you will not allow.

Quote Originally Posted by DKT View Post
    You didn't have my attention in that hideous video. You lost my attention. That was my point. You can't hold the attention of anyone other than worshipful sycophants who dote on your every inane word.
    Living rent-free in the head of DKT. Poor guy. He not only has to listen, he has to listen without skipping via the timestamps or transcript, then sign in on Rip's forum and expose his gamma self-loathing and despair crying about his weakness and seeking attention.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    I feel like that title is serving as fertilizer for the next "comments from the haters" segment.
    It might have been designed that way.

Quote Originally Posted by DKT View Post
    Then you need a vision check. You didn't have my attention in that hideous video. You lost my attention. That was my point. You can't hold the attention of anyone other than worshipful sycophants who dote on your every inane word. You would be the last to get my point. But others would get it -- if you allowed it to be posted, which I'm pretty sure you will not allow.
    Keep going! You can do it!

Update: Upon review of its (?) posting history, we have determined that DTK is one of the more dull trolls we've had, completely without any amusement potential. It (?) has been dealt with accordingly.

Good. He was a dick!

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    It might have been designed that way.
    Here's hoping to a bountiful yield in the next harvest then!