starting strength gym

Thread: Living an Active Life and Preventing a Slow Decline with Strength Training

Default Living an Active Life and Preventing a Slow Decline with Strength Training

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    John and Elise Glaze describe their experience training at WFAC, how getting stronger has improved their quality of life, and how they intend to live a long and active life.

Great video! Thanks!

Hands down, best video yet. You are of my generation. I am 62 and will be 63 in January. My husband trains with me too!
    Train hard! Quality of life is the goal.

Wow! I thought healing after surgery was testament enough and then at 8 minutes into the video I was blown away when he describes what happens in the court room. Multiple examples in this one video of why lifting helps. Hiking, surgery recovery, quality of life, good sleep, and holding your own in the courtroom just to name a few.

I shall watch this with my Dad the next time we hang out. He is 78 and put in 30 years of law enforcement so he will definitely relate. He has started lifted and swimming again. Hopefully this can help steer him in the right direction toward barbells again.

Sparky

"As you get older, fear is not an option." This quote needs to be incorporated into Nick's thread. Great video.