starting strength gym
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Why Creatine is Good for Masters Lifters | Jonathon Sullivan

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by MashedTaters View Post
    Any particular brand that you recommend?

I looked on Amazon and, maybe it's just me, but brand names like Beast Sports Nutrition, Creatine Carnage, Insane Labz, Beyond Raw Chemistry Labs, just don't inspire confidence.
    There are some good brands out there. I use Optimum Nutrition creatine monohydrate 2.5g capsules. Easy to swallow with water or protein shake without the chalky taste.

I just go with the cheapest price as long as it's pure creatine monohydrate. Just dumping it in water works for me so I use the powder. You can find it in bulk for quite a bit easier.

Funny story I was going out west for vacation and put a week or so work of powder in a zip lock bag in my luggage. When I got there in my luggage was a TSA receipt that they had been in my bag and a friendly note suggesting I label the bag next time. They said the belt and lifting shoes had clued them into what is was.

Hilarious!

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso Rojo View Post
    They said the belt and lifting shoes had clued them into what is was.
    When I took my belt and lifting shoes along in my carry on, TSA pulled me out of line at STL after the X-ray point to splain to them what a lifting belt and shoes were. Proof positive of the intelligence level of Federal hires at GS-3 or so.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234