starting strength gym
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Game Changers: Vegan Propaganda | Starting Strength Radio #38

Default The Game Changers: Vegan Propaganda | Starting Strength Radio #38

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Mark Rippetoe, Stef Bradford, and Robert Santana have a discussion about the The Game Changers - a recent popular vegan propaganda film.

Transcript & Episode Resources

This is amazing. Thank you guys — especially you, Santa!

You are welcome. Glad you enjoyed

Robert, I hope my question in the recent Q&A didn't send you down this rabbit hole... I was just hoping for a quick rebuttal! At any rate, thank you all for the thorough analysis of this film (even if you skipped over the part about erections ).

Not at all Greg. Cow's get erections and we eat them. The film did they say they are the middle men

Cows get erections ? !

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Santana View Post
    Not at all Greg. Cow's get erections and we eat them. The film did they say they are the middle men
    You're all missing the logical conclusion on this. If cows are just the middle men for proteins, and the source is plants, where do THEY get their protein from?

Obviously, they're just the middle man for carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, and nitrogen. I've been grinding up and eating coal, drinking water, and swallowing air (it's free, you rubes) for the last three days, and I tell you, I've never felt better.
    Starting Strength Indianapolis is up and running. Sign up for a free 30-minute coaching session.
    I answer all my emails: ALewis@StartingStrengthGyms.com

You breezed through a lot of math and statistics issues that are difficult for even very smart people to understand without careful explanation by a good teacher. It generally takes quite a bit of thinking to grasp how statistics can be used and abused. I hope viewers are motivated to learn more.

Robert, you briefly mention that you're never gonna feed your dog kibble again. So then what are you feeding? I've been wondering about this for years and supplement the kibble with either meat or fish or some veggies but haven't as of yet abandoned the kibble. Any suggestions?

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by 58 deg N View Post
    Robert, you briefly mention that you're never gonna feed your dog kibble again. So then what are you feeding? I've been wondering about this for years and supplement the kibble with either meat or fish or some veggies but haven't as of yet abandoned the kibble. Any suggestions?
    I went to a local butcher and they provide raw meat mixes specifically for pets. The beef contains organ meats and the chicken contains bones. Since dogs need both for the protein, calcium, and fat soluble vitamins I alternate between chicken and beef and am going to begin introducing rabbit, lamb, and duck. I feed her the vegetables that I eat (usually broccoli and kale) and put a raw egg in her breakfast. She loves it, she's much better behaved around food and pretty well behaved for a 17 week old pitbull pup. I'm not sure if the raw food is responsible but the proponents of raw report shinier coats, better dentition, and other benefits. I also give her bone marrow center cuts to chew on and she absolutely loves them. These animals did not evolve to eat kibble and when I saw her ignoring it as a 6-week old I started researching their natural diet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast