starting strength gym
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Strength Training is Not “Fat Loss” Training. And Neither is Aerobics- Robert Santana

Default Strength Training is Not “Fat Loss” Training. And Neither is Aerobics- Robert Santana

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    "Let’s face it: we’ve gotten fatter over the last half century and at some point, the gym became the “cure.” The problem with this approach is that it is wrong, and it is wrong because it ignores some very important aspects of human physiology."

Read article

A nice article from a guy that knows what he is talking about.

I needed this. Thanks coach!

You are welcome.

Good article. I doubt many people here would disagree but many people in gyms everywhere need to read it. They'll ignore it as they plod along on the various cardio equipment because they've always been told "You HAVE to do cardio" but whatever. Its just easier to order your hamburger without cheese than to putz along on a treadmill for half an hour.

Ah, lamenting that January 1st influx. A great boon potentially for gym owners, a nightmare for gym regulars.

It never lasts long, and we need the money.

Yeah, it's why I try not to bitch about it too much. Even if it means I have to wait for some weirdo to vacate a rack while he does his supine snatch grip deadlifts with less than 135 pounds.

Quote Originally Posted by dalan View Post
    Good article. I doubt many people here would disagree but many people in gyms everywhere need to read it. They'll ignore it as they plod along on the various cardio equipment because they've always been told "You HAVE to do cardio" but whatever. Its just easier to order your hamburger without cheese than to putz along on a treadmill for half an hour.
    They'd still want to putz around even if we educated them. Simple and hard doesn't sell. Complicated and easy does unfortunately.

starting strength coach development program
    "...Balancing macronutrients skews the weight loss towards fat and away from muscle."
    I don't understand this sentence. Isn't balancing macronutrients desirable, or do I not understand what that means?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast