starting strength gym

Thread: Help With A Research Project

Default Help With A Research Project

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Hey guys 👋🏻 I'm currently working on a redesign project of the TrueCoach app that's used for online coaching. If any members have experience using the app, either as a coach or a client, and would be willing to take a short survey about your user experience, I would greatly appreciate it!

If interested, just follow this link: https://uidaho.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe...ZTC4NvSv0DSzo9

Perfect timing. I was just wondering where I could provide TrueCoach app feedback. Thanks for posting it.
    Starting Strength Indianapolis is up and running. Sign up for a free 30-minute coaching session.
    I answer all my emails: ALewis@StartingStrengthGyms.com

Thanks for the feedback!

Ray Gillenwater is offline Administrator, Starting Strength Gyms
    Starting Strength Coach

Quote Originally Posted by Perry889 View Post
    Hey guys 👋🏻 I'm currently working on a redesign project of the TrueCoach app that's used for online coaching.
    Hi Perry, glad to see you are getting user feedback. We’ve just started using TrueCoach at the franchise company so each SS Gym can offer Online Coaching during the government shutdown.

Ben, our Product Manager, is the most talented product guy I know. He’s gone through your app in detail. If you want to do a review session with him, send an email? He has a wishlist based on years of building software for millions of users. I’m at Ray [at] StartingStrengthGyms.com

Glad to see that you’ve implemented payments recently, good move. We wish you’d get into the membership management business - the software providers in the fitness industry are underwhelming. We need more TechStars and YC caliber companies building software!

Thank you to everyone who took the survey! Your responses helped me narrow down the most important issues to address with my prototype redesigns. If anyone would like to continue with the project and provide some data on the prototypes I've designed, you can do that here: https://uidaho.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe...Ocyqi9VMzQRufj

P.S. you don't need to have taken the first survey to go through the current study. I only ask that you've had some experience using TrueCoach, either as a client or a coach ��